Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front fog lamp relay

rmurphy5

Country Flag
great_britain
Does anyone know the part number for this For a 2003 model? It seems it is behind the passenger footwell but before going in there I'd like to have a spare.

Looks like it is this part number which is common to a few other circuits like rear heater 90987-02022

Well I tried to change this out tonight - mother of sweet divine Jesus is that a funny place to put relays - I gave up in the end as I was getting more and more frustrated and was going to start breaking things. Has anyone with a UK RHD amazon gotten to the relays? Did you take the dash apart? I unplugged most of the wiring to the board but to get to the top nut seems impossible without major strip down of the car. I am amazed that they would put relays in such a hard to reach place.

No experience of it, but I believe yes, some form of dash removal is needed to get that panel off and get at the relays on the back. I've never seen any kind of detailed write up of this being done on the internet though, which is a shame. Let us now how you get on.

Back