Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Junk

Mmm another who recognised the evils of coffee :lol:

Frederick the Great, who was the king of Prussia, was so enamored by alcohol that he tried to ban coffee in an attempt to get everyone in Prussia to drink liquor instead.

Reactions: Pat
Aaaaahh The ELIXIR of life :thumbup::thumbup:

There are 13 minerals that are essential for human life, and all of them can be found in alcohol.

The King of Hearts is the only king without a mustache.

The phrase mind your p’s and q’s can also trace its roots back to alcohol. In England, pubs serve liquor in pint and quart sizes. If a customer became unruly, it used to be common for a bartender to tell that customer to mind their own pints and quarts. Over time, the saying was shortened and its usage was expanded.

A bottle of Champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Istanbul, Turkey is the only city in the world located on two continents

Does this increase with more drink :obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe::obscene-drinkingbe: :thumbup::thumbup:

Japanese research has concluded that moderate drinking can boost IQ levels

Blow cutting that bit of wood by hand :lol:

The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long

I have sat and thought about this for years and wanted an answer :lol:

The fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth is called Arachibutyrophobia

Ahh but which came first the Chicken or the egg

A chicken with red earlobes will produce brown eggs, and a chicken with white earlobes will produce white eggs

That's nothing, I can fall in every direction :lol:

The ant, when intoxicated, will always fall over to its right side.

Cured a stomach problem of mine once, must of been a food bug, quickly got it out, had to drink a fair bit for it to work though :lol::lol:

In the 1800's, people believed that gin could cure stomach problems.

Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than valium!

Back