Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

We had a dumb secretary years ago, and we asked her to page on the tannoy for “Ivor Hugh-Jass”.
Unbelievably, she spent a good 10 minutes broadcasting “I’ve a huge ass, come to reception” much to our childish amusement... until someone took pity on her..:lol:

We had a dumb secretary years ago, and we asked her to page on the tannoy for “Ivor Hugh-Jass”.
Unbelievably, she spent a good 10 minutes broadcasting “I’ve a huge ass, come to reception” much to our childish amusement... until someone took pity on her..:lol:
I'm ashamed to say we did the same thing to the elderly cashier in our staff restaurant, we phoned down to ask her if anyone in the restaurant had seen Mike Hunt. :icon-redface:

I'm ashamed to say we did the same thing to the elderly cashier in our staff restaurant, we phoned down to ask her if anyone in the restaurant had seen Mike Hunt. :icon-redface:

Naughty boys :lol:

BJ 2.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmmm, let's see, No number plate, no brakes (over 750kg), no lights. Probably wider than the towing vehicle too. The copper must have thought all his Christmasses and birthdays had come at once.

Back