Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

Yeees? but I think the green clashes with the blue shorts.
Whats dat saying ................. blue'n'green should never be seen , unless theres sometink in between ....................... dame sure dair's somethin in between
index (9).gif
index (9).gif
index (9).gif
whooooarrrrr

I know it's sexist and not PC but it made me laugh. TfL apologises over 'sexist' Emily Davison joke on centenary of women's suffrage
The offending sign at Colliers Wood station.

Emmeline Davison.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You know the saying Rich, behind every great woman is a man waiting for his tea...

She had bought a return train ticket - so it appears she didn't intend to die, just disrupt the proceedings.

Tragic outcome (her death, not the right to vote !) but she has gone down in history.

Bob.

She had bought a return train ticket - so it appears she didn't intend to die, just disrupt the proceedings.

Tragic outcome (her death, not the right to vote !) but she has gone down in history.

Bob.
That's interesting Bob, I didn't know that.

Bob.

She knew what she was doing Bob a working class woman in those days had very little chance of recovery from serious injury , we will never know i guess but my take on it is the plan went wrong and so on the spur of the moment she took the initiative to its fatal end .

She knew what she was doing Bob a working class woman in those days had very little chance of recovery from serious injury , we will never know i guess but my take on it is the plan went wrong and so on the spur of the moment she took the initiative to its fatal end .

Bob.

Maybe be it was cheaper to buy a return than a single, you know how it is sometimes with these damn tickets.;)

Last edited:
Back