Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Pictures

index.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
bag.jpg

I showed the above picture to my wife in good faith, and good humour, only to be set upon and awake sometime later with a strong smell of antiseptic, a strange metallic taste in my mouth and in considerable pain. I was of course by then in the fantastic care of the doctors and nurses of our local NHS casualty department. Their efforts kept me alive, and indeed have aided in my recovery somewhat. Here now is the "begging" part. The after effects of showing said picture to my wife, has left me in dire need of a lung, one kidney (she got both but I can get by on one), perhaps a liver, (though that is probably my own doing), a hip and two knee replacements and perhaps an eye, (again she got both, but I can get by with one, I am not greedy). I would be forever grateful if you could start a bit of a whip round. Yours hopefully ...

View attachment 149476

I showed the above picture to my wife in good faith, and good humour, only to be set upon and awake sometime later with a strong smell of antiseptic, a strange metallic taste in my mouth and in considerable pain. I was of course by then in the fantastic care of the doctors and nurses of our local NHS casualty department. Their efforts kept me alive, and indeed have aided in my recovery somewhat. Here now is the "begging" part. The after effects of showing said picture to my wife, has left me in dire need of a lung, one kidney (she got both but I can get by on one), perhaps a liver, (though that is probably my own doing), a hip and two knee replacements and perhaps an eye, (again she got both, but I can get by with one, I am not greedy). I would be forever grateful if you could start a bit of a whip round. Yours hopefully ...
I’ve got a bit of ivory off an old piano you can use for teeth

Back