Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FZJ 80 1995 ( USA Version)

dzinks

Country Flag
poland
Hello I'm looking for a few parts to my LC:
  1. Stering wheel ( minimum very good condition ) Brown leather
  2. LHD Driver seat than Leather ( minimum good condition ) the best will bee passanger seat from RHD version :)
  3. Dash cup holder (Lexus LX 450)
  4. Original floor mats ( rubber and carpet minimum good condition)
If you have something give me sign

20180115_163637.jpg View attachment 140051

May be easier & cheaper to re-upholstery the steering wheel and seats. As for floor mats their very heard to come by better bet is the USA.

I would like to have everything oryginal as possible :) maby there is any chance

I would like to have everything oryginal as possible :) maby there is any chance

There are no seats being unused or new and although may be better then yours certainly wouldn't be like re-upholstery job usually preformed in cases like this. You also have too take in to account delivery and maybe import fee for such a large item. If the vehicle is in the states still you could try to find being that these were only available for 2 years 1996-1997 and many were sold.

This way you could change them over or put them in the vehicle before exporting.

Again I’m confused (admittedly it doesn’t take much to confuse me) but are you in the US or Poland?

now I'm in Poland, but I've made road trip in US 12000 miles , bought a LC spiped it and came back to Poland. LC is now somewere on atlantic :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back