I have had my truck a couple of weeks now and done a few repairs and improvements, will keep a log of them here! I don't really know what I want the truck to end up like except that it will be reliable and a nice thing to use and drive. First repair was the oil pressure gauge, it seemed to work only over bumps, traced it to a fractured wire just behind the connection. It is a special connector so had to peel it apart and re crimp it, added some solder too for good luck. Works well now. Next thing was some floor mats, although it came with original floor mats clean enough to eat a sandwich off, really they won't last 10 seconds if I get in with oil on my boots so used them as templates to cut the offcut of an offcut I used for the hallway floor. So now have nice oak floor in the cruiser. Fitted a Mole Valley Farmers seat cover to the drivers seat, (very good fit) matches the leather colour well and should save on wear. It is hard work lifting stuff clear of the tailgate to keep oil from the carpet, so removed the carpet from the backboard and used it as a template for some aluminium coated pvc sheet. It is a funny material it's a bit like perspex but with aluminium veneer, very light and strong but also flexible. Panel bonded it onto the backboard to use the original fastening popper system, went over it with 120grit to give a brushed look and hide scratches and fitted the edging trim from the carpet on the top edge. I sold my van today so all the stuff that lived nicely in racking in the back has to find a home in the cruiser, it all fitted nicely, got an old scrap trampoline net which is very good as it is tough and has eyelets all the way round, put these through the rear headrest and it protects the back seat and gives a nice cover mat if you need to fold the seats down and load on them too. I would lile a better system but this will do for over the winter until I decide what I want or what works etc. I started taking the tow bar off as it was rusty and I thought it would be easier to do on the bench, but one bolt sheared and 2 started spinning so I ended up having to gas off the bolts, which led to the removal of the crumbled bumper. Need to get this sorted so picked up an I beam today which should fit round the chassis rails, intending to fit a receiver hitch type setup, not sure how it will pan out yet but will have a play around. Thanks for reading and interested to hear of receiver hitch and bumper making advice.