Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G'day from northern NSW (AUST)

Joe Stokes

Country Flag
australia
Hey folks,

Looks like a great forum. Only just discovered you guys.
No alias here, my name is as you read it - Joe!

My Prodo is my daily driver (as listed below) although I try not to drive it much for daily use & opt for cycling as a more environmentally sustainable option - I hate that the rig burns up 16.5 L every 100km!! BUT I love my rig.

Didn't think I'd modded much until I listed them in the sig, turns out there's a few. All diy & for a guy with no real previous car skills that gives hope to all.

I am building my Prado for touring & have our family (wife & 2 young kids) unofficially training to cross the Simpson Desert in a few years time. Each trip we do I add something new to my vehicle getting it closer & closer to ready - pretty close now. Keen to upgrade the exhaust system - I know it's not a 1VD-FTV but would still love to here her growl louder - haha.

Almost always owned 4bies & enjoyed off road driving but only really been adventuring seriously for 18mths.
Mostly touring & weekend warrior stuff but I've also gotta say that I'm also quite partial to testing my & my cars capabilities on some more difficult tracks.

Look forward learning & contributing.

Back