Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gearbox Problems

So Tom, what have you found?
I assume the temp sender was correct or you wouldn't have dropped the valve body out again.

just tell your beloved that you'll get her a nice new tablecloth IF that one is damaged beyond repair!

Andy

Well ive tested all the solinoids, break sensor, throttle sensor, the speed sensor seems to be working though i dont seem to have any lock up, the O/D is working so i am back to the drawing board. Putting it all back to original as I "thought" it was working correctly befor. Failing that it could be a bigger problem and reading the manual possibly a problem with one of the clutches or breaks in the TC, so fingers crossed for tomorrow

Last edited:
It's not a dodgy wiring connection where you cut the cable & connected the lock up switch in is it, if I recall mine was a bit of a pig to get to, standing on my head down by the steering column / pedals

Andy

No all checked and ok. Getting correct voltage at ECU and 12v at solinoid when button is engaed

All sorted. Swapped the valve bodies back and all is working again now. Next phone wholesale in Australia and see if they can send me a new one :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good in some ways but way too much hassle so far, shame.

Be interested to see how their after sales service is, they have been very helpful in giving me advice etc, but never had a problem..... Keep fingers crossed

Andy

My mrs was a bit pissed off when I put some parts in the dishwasher.

Back