Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gidday everyone from Australia

Woodsy

Hello everyone ,my name is Mark from Australia looking forward to learning a lot from this forum. Bear with me please until I work out where and how to post as new to forums thank you

Hello Mark,
Welcome, you are in the right place to learn. Fo you have s cruiser? If so we need more info about it and pics!!

Hi Mark and welcome. This is a really friendly forum with plenty of helpful folks from all round the world. :)

As Ben said, let us know what cruiser you've got and if you're feeling like expanding your forum knowledge, upload some photos by clicking on 'upload a file' then selecting 'photo library' and choosing your photos from there (that you've already taken and have loaded into your photo library/folder thingy).

Then, click on your name and a menu will appear of all sorts of things including Avatar (your picture that goes top left of every post you make) and 'signature' which is where you can put info about your cruiser which helps us all to help you when you post a question on something. But first things first, pop up a photo or two…we like photos on here. :)

Back