Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Good you tube watch

I've been watching him for the last month, the first week I must have spent about 8 hours in the evenings watching him push trees over and making driveways, strangely calming to watch

Letsdig 18 on the tube is pretty dam good on a digger as well

I've been following Andrew's channel for quite some time, really look forward to see his new vid's.. sound lad and "Right let's move on to the next job!"

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, I’ve watched loads of let’s dig, he’s such a good operator, best I’ve seen.

Back to trucks and offroad etc, I’ve recently overdosed on 4WD Action, so to compensate, this guy is quite entertaining.

Some of his recoveries are bizarre, but as Ed says, “we’ll get the job done”... :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, I’ve watched loads of let’s dig, he’s such a good operator, best I’ve seen.

Back to trucks and offroad etc, I’ve recently overdosed on 4WD Action, so to compensate, this guy is quite entertaining.

Some of his recoveries are bizarre, but as Ed says, “we’ll get the job done”... :lol:

'off road recovery' but no winch?:think:

'off road recovery' but no winch?:think:

No, he doesn’t have a winch on any of his trucks, only the loading winch on the slide-back.
Some amazing tows in the rocks and sand at Utah, he makes that Jeep of his look unstoppable.

I got hooked on Andrew Camarata a while back and binged his vids - very instructive and entertaining and quite inspirational as I get more experience in driving diggers, teleloaders etc.

Then I watched a whole load of 'massive truck' and 'earthmover' vids.

Next it was tree felling, chainsaws and so on. I have been felling trees for 30+ years and have eight chainsaws of various sizes - the latest is a Stihl MS880 - with a 48" bar ! These vids inspire me to move to bigger and better things . . Not always a good idea :lol:.

My current focus is on 'Machine Shop' work, machines, techniques and tools. I'm watching Adam Booth:
(Abom79 -
)
doing amazing work on enormous lathes, mills, shapers . . you name it. It has improved my workshop practices but makes me very dissatisfied with my two lathes and mill :doh:. I am currently putting three-phase power into my workshop and hankering after a 50" Colchester Triumph lathe on which to do serious work. My 1950s Denford Viceroy lathe will probably have to go and I'll keep the Warco 280 SV for small stuff.

At what point does 'need' get overtaken by 'want' . . :think:.

Beware You-Tube Envy.

Bob.
:whistle:

No, he doesn’t have a winch on any of his trucks, only the loading winch on the slide-back.
Some amazing tows in the rocks and sand at Utah, he makes that Jeep of his look unstoppable.
I’m not a big fan of snatch recovery, with a winch your dealing with known forces, but particularly with the angle he had in that I think it was really unsafe, putting enormous strain on vehicles and components in a way they shouldn’t be.
He could also have unbalanced the vehicle making it fall off the edge.
I think he was lucky.

Can you imagine anyone in the UK actually phoning police in such a situation , be like saying please come and arrest me for something or other you will have to invent a reason after you saved my truck . And the police response "not our problem phone your insurance company"

Wouldn't off road recovery be a great way to make a living if it were possible though :cool:

A good and reliable watch!.. Survival cooking and cooking bacon pancakes on a stone!

A good way to cook out in the wilds... providing you have the ingredients! Lol

I must confess to watching him make ribs in a Dutch oven yesterday

Been watching him for a while something a little different, a guy has built a cabin with hand tools, milled the wood and cut down the trees all by himself.

Been enjoying this channel called "angry ram"

He's a right angry bugger lol!

Another YT channel I like to follow, mostly for the scenery, is Trent Palmer, he has some interesting bits of film.

I'm hooked again :doh:, this time its "letsdig18" - Chris is an artist with an excavator and he posts almost daily.

Here's the current one:

New house lot . . .

Bob.

Back