Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Goodwood review… the new Jimny

Not convinced. I prefer the land cruiser.
Apples and oranges KB. There’s no way I’d give up my 80 for 20 of them. But if Lynn wanted one (which sadly she doesn't) I’d have one alongside it any day.

By way of looks, how about this. Screenshot_20190628-093839__01.jpg

Would you still prefer the Jimny ???

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It’s a tardis on wheels that. What a superb build. It only looks like it sleeps one though unless there’s another drop down.

Sorry :)

But it feels so so tight inside there, that I can't imagine it being a real serious travel option

Sorry :)

But it feels so so tight inside there, that I can't imagine it being a real serious travel option
I think there are smaller campers available based on vans or the Suzuki Super Carry for example but as you say, a bit compact for anything other than a week or two, especially for two people.

I reckon it could be easily adapted to take a drop down bed for 2 though.
I thought that but my only concern would be how to get up there with the limited room left as access. Might have to roll one person on top of the other while the second drop down is dropped down. Might need to be released in the morning. :shock:

I thought that but my only concern would be how to get up there with the limited room left as access. Might have to roll one person on top of the other while the second drop down is dropped down. Might need to be released in the morning. :shock:
Shouldn’t have such a big arse!:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Back