Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got a 120 itch.

regarding the air bags on the rear, I brought a pair from airbagman in aus which also gave a 2in lift, so far 30k miles has proven no issues at all. :)
At the risk of a Threadjack, how did you get on with Airbagman? I had a price from them for front and rear for my 80 and when I got back in touch they said they don’t sell to the UK. I couldn’t believe it!

I went through superior engineering, not sure the chap still works there but was easy to order and they marked the packages lower price for the import tax reasons :)

The official fuel figures are that the 06 120 was a little bit more economical and more power than the earlier models , could be service or tuning conditions on your 06 that its not giving better figs than your 05 120 or could be you are using the extra power available that is causing your 06 120 to use more fuel than the 05 . I have found driving more than 65 mph lowers fuel figs a fair bit .
Interesting point, if you are going cruising then you will be in the higher speed range that should return some better economy (none urban), might be worth a hook up and check things out!
Off to Scotland at the end of next month so i will have a better handle on numbers then :)

Interesting point, if you are going cruising then you will be in the higher speed range that should return some better economy (none urban), might be worth a hook up and check things out!
Off to Scotland at the end of next month so i will have a better handle on numbers then :)
I have found driving at 62- 65 mph on motorways instead of 75- 80 mph makes a big saving on fuel use , I have 265/70/17 bf ko2 tyres at 40 psi so the speedo is on the dot , so 65 mph is just under 2000 revs which give for the size shape and weight of the lc120 not too bad mpg avg 38 mpg on a motorway run at mostly 62- 65 mph which is the max speed limit here in Cyprus, but I have found the 2007 Mitsi L200 pickup with road tyres I also use is quiet a lot cheaper to run at those speeds ,

I have found driving at 62- 65 mph on motorways instead of 75- 80 mph makes a big saving on fuel use , I have 265/70/17 bf ko2 tyres at 40 psi so the speedo is on the dot , so 65 mph is just under 2000 revs which give for the size shape and weight of the lc120 not too bad mpg avg 38 mpg on a motorway run at mostly 62- 65 mph which is the max speed limit here in Cyprus, but I have found the 2007 Mitsi L200 pickup with road tyres I also use is quiet a lot cheaper to run at those speeds ,
Interesting Tony.. My lc5 at 60mph runs at bang on 2000 revs... same size tyres. But normal road tyres.....

Interesting Tony.. My lc5 at 60mph runs at bang on 2000 revs... same size tyres. But normal road tyres.....
The standed tyres are 265//65/17 by fitting 265/70/17 bf ko2 with their deep tread and inflated to 40 psi make for a bigger wheel diameter , I dont know what gearing yours might use is it a five speed or four speed . I also have a few engine mods (full egr blanking plate , pcv vented to catch can then to air , oz bush manual fuel mapper ) .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The standed tyres are 265//65/17 by fitting 265/70/17 bf ko2 with their deep tread and inflated to 40 psi make for a bigger wheel diameter , I dont know what gearing yours might use is it a five speed or four speed . I also have a few engine mods (full egr blanking plate , pcv vented to catch can then to air , oz bush manual fuel mapper ) .
Ah! That'l be it...

Back