Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Green card insurance help

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi guys I’m hoping someone can help me and put me in the right direction.

I’m looking for green card insurance for a non European regeatered vehicle as I’m driving over from Turkey through to Bulgaria and then Romania next week.

I know I can get them on the order but just wondering if it’s easier and yet better to have it before hand?

Thanks for your time in answering

Dervis

Hi guys I’m hoping someone can help me and put me in the right direction.

I’m looking for green card insurance for a non European regeatered vehicle as I’m driving over from Turkey through to Bulgaria and then Romania next week.

I know I can get them on the order but just wondering if it’s easier and yet better to have it before hand?

Thanks for your time in answering

Dervis
I think you’ll only get third party at the border.

i did bulgaria to turkey this year in my english LRD1 they made me buy 3 months worth for two weeks holiday
is your vehicle from the UK?

Vehicle is from northern Cyprus it not European. Third party is fine tbh I’m only be needing a month being I’m not gonna be staying more than a week in Romania.

Thanks

I don’t know Dervis, so maybe I shouldn’t suggest it, but I think Bulgaria counts as Europe, so upon leaving Turkey for Bulgaria, you may not need another for Romania. You should check carefully at the border, and maybe some inter web research while you’re on your way across Turkey.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back