Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group buy - 80 series rear tailgate decks in stainless or aluminuim

Received Chris, many thanks

Thanks for all of the time and effort you've put into this.

It is a great shame this didn't make it through to fruition Chris; many thanks for your efforts in it & well done in securing a resolution ✊

It's nice to know the company had integrity and paid us back. Yes it's good news to receive the money back but I'm sure we all wanted the decks. Thank you Chris for your patience with us & the company. We can all move on happily [emoji39]

Received Chris, shame it had to come to this but there you go.

Thanks for letting me know Chas. Only 6 left to go. E bank now says any further transactions will go through tomorrow.

Just waiting on Grant, Justin, Andy B, Alistair, Craig and Chris S.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Grant. Setting up now, cash on its way.

Just sent my details, shame it didn't work out, thanks Chris for all the time and effort

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Monies received.Thank you Chris. Thank you to everyone in the group for your patience. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year [emoji4]

Thanks chaps. Nearly there!

Right, that is every last one of you refunded. It's a great shame, I'd have preferred the decks myself, but credit to the manufacturer who went through some pretty tough sh*t but managed to pay us back in the end.

Please do let me know if you don't see your money turn up. All the transactions have been confirmed as leaving my end and that your account details checked out correctly.

Happy New Year everyone.

Chris

Chris I think you the man to set up another group buy for some decks for 120's.... :icon-twisted:

Hi Guys. Please read if you are involved in this deal. important info.

In an effort to make amends for some of my behavior over the last few months I am hoping to try an resurrect this deal. I am planning to provide those that ordered in the original deal with Chris some form of deck. Free of charge. Now there are a couple of reservations. I can not provide the cubby ones FOC as the cost for me would be cripling and they will come as bare aluminium, An epoxy coating in black or grey is possible but I would have to charge a small fee for this purely to cover the costs. There may also be a cost for delivery depending on how good a price I can get. I am hoping to hear back from Gav Peter so that we can bring the 100 decks in on this aswell.

So if any of the original purchasers are interested then please do let me know.

Thanks for your time and continued support guys
Chris

Hi Guys. Please read if you are involved in this deal. important info.

In an effort to make amends for some of my behavior over the last few months I am hoping to try an resurrect this deal. I am planning to provide those that ordered in the original deal with Chris some form of deck. Free of charge. Now there are a couple of reservations. I can not provide the cubby ones FOC as the cost for me would be cripling and they will come as bare aluminium, An epoxy coating in black or grey is possible but I would have to charge a small fee for this purely to cover the costs. There may also be a cost for delivery depending on how good a price I can get. I am hoping to hear back from Gav Peter so that we can bring the 100 decks in on this aswell.

So if any of the original purchasers are interested then please do let me know.

Thanks for your time and continued support guys
Chris

Did anybody take up his offer?

I did but I've heard nothing more since the offer was made.

I dropped Chris a pm back after he mailed me re the hundee plates but never heard back from him. I did suggest he was being a bit daft...

Back