Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gutted

Shayne

Guru
Angel eye headlights will have to be removed because after much frustration trying to adjust the beam myself i decided to have it done properly even if mot is the best part of a year away and .....

No charge says the man these lights are for a LHD drive car and can't be adjusted enough to be legal .:angry-screaming:

Nevermind i paid via paypal so its not a total loss whatever happens but i will have everything crossed that i get up tomorrow to find an email from Malaysia saying very sorry we will send you a RHD set :pray:

Angel eye headlights will have to be removed because after much frustration trying to adjust the beam myself i decided to have it done properly even if mot is the best part of a year away and .....

No charge says the man these lights are for a LHD drive car and can't be adjusted enough to be legal .:angry-screaming:

Nevermind i paid via paypal so its not a total loss whatever happens but i will have everything crossed that i get up tomorrow to find an email from Malaysia saying very sorry we will send you a RHD set :pray:

Bu99er :wtf:

What to say? When you ordered surely you specified RHD, how on earth can they make that mistake when processing the order?

Hopefully you're right, the RHD will come soon, but what a PITA.:icon-rolleyes:

Because of my fear such a mistake might be made (given Europe owns Britain now) i have 4 emails confirming they are for RHD cars , it was the fact they were marketed to RHD Australia that led me to them in the first place .

I have just popped one for a look inside and i think i may be able to modify if i must but that's not what i paid for . I just hoping its a delay rather than a dead end .

Just ordered some myself, from Crazy the God, was it same seller???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of my fear such a mistake might be made (given Europe owns Britain now) i have 4 emails confirming they are for RHD cars , it was the fact they were marketed to RHD Australia that led me to them in the first place .

I have just popped one for a look inside and i think i may be able to modify if i must but that's not what i paid for . I just hoping its a delay rather than a dead end .

Mine are OK Shayne....:thumbup:

Runs and hides.... :shifty:

I got mine from an ebay seller called Autocarpart .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Coincidently, whilst I was reading the above, on the TV news was an article on Cameron in Brussels, along with Romania's President and other EU member dignitaries, having negotiations re UK pulling out or staying in the EU.

Fear not Britania, Cameron will be your saviour :thumbup:

Runs and hides (again) .... :shifty:

Sorry to say... ... I can't carry on with what I was thinking about saying about our dear Mr Cameron. . End of from me..:think:

Hope you get this sorted buddy,when I got mine remember I had a few issues with the seller not the one you purchased yours from,but got it kind of sorted in the end just don't have them charging you to return them as if I remember it's not cheap.

Thanks Sean it could be a genuine mistake there was quite a few emails to and fro arranging the purchase because ebay would not let me buy due to my location .

I think Ca Moron has gone out there to explain he needs to import a few million more votes if we are to stay in the EU .

Thanks for that Steve its nice to know plan B has potential if the seller is not helpful :thumbup: only time will tell .

Last edited:
Maybe if the sellers nice they'll issue you the correct ones, without even sending back those...

Then maybe we can arrange a deal if they really are LHD ones seeing as I'm in the US :lol::icon-rolleyes:

I was thinking that mate but then i remembered i have 2 trucks and it was Helen that actually bought them as a present , so for medical reasons it might not be a good idea :lol:

Some times the angel eye type lights can be converted to be either lhd or rhd. If you post a picture of the back of one I should be able to help. We used to get it on psv ones till I found out how to do it.

Theses are the same as Shaynes if this helps him image.jpeg

And the seller says "we are sure we send right part for RHD same as we send to Australia"

$750 all in :icon-rolleyes:

I can't really see from pictures but you could just take the screws out and move around to get to RHD

I am looking at it now and as far as i can tell the oem adjustment shifts the black interior housing shown in Sag's pic , so it should just be a case of putting some spacers between it (the black bit) and the reflectors which are screwed to the black which should set them to aim right and allow adjustment as adjustment should be made . . A fiddly job but not difficult i hope but it will hurt having to drill holes in the housing of brand new and not cheap lights .

Back