Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

H4 wiring harness upgrade

I had 100 watt bulbs in mine without the new wiring loom and they were definitely not as bright as I'd expected.. just adds to hat a good mod this is..

I've tried various wiring and bulb options and you can't touch jumping to HIDs, they make a massive difference.

Worth noting, Jap import 80s and UK and Jap import colorados are reverse terminal so you need a switch over circuit for switching the HIDs.

I have to say having driven quite a bit in the dark this weekend, there is a definite improvement.

Chris

Julian Voelcker said:
I've tried various wiring and bulb options and you can't touch jumping to HIDs, they make a massive difference.

Worth noting, Jap import 80s and UK and Jap import colorados are reverse terminal so you need a switch over circuit for switching the HIDs.

The wiring upgrade makes a good difference, well pleased with mine for the cost and work involved.

The HID upgrade is more involved and, having driven Julians at night is a massive difference in light output, which given the bonkers performance of Julians truck is needed.

Over in Texas this week on work trip - ordered one of these kits before i left, got it at hotel today - looks good

Well done Andy. Had chance to go out in the dark a bit now since fitting mine and you really can see a difference. Well worth the few dollars.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I ordered 2.. Will let you know when they're fitted :)

PS - Chris - you need a new profile pic. your truck looks nothing like that anymore! :lol:

It does on the inside Matt. It does on the inside ;)

C

:text-yeahthat: Ah, but not for much longer... Looking forward to seeing the new drawers :mrgreen:

I'm waiting for one of those wiring kits to be delivered but having driven mine after dark for the first time this week I don't know why I bothered, there was more than enough light from the standard lights.

Back