Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hankook DynaPro's

Bat21

Supporter
Country Flag
morocco
Fitted some new 33x12.5x15 Hankook DynaPro tyres today and decided to give her a polish..... 'scrubs up' well for an 18 year old.

875067806_sBdjQ-O.jpg

875067692_YVeJM-O.jpg

875067533_ndGVs-O.jpg

Got a spare set of 35.12.5x15" Marshal Venture's going, if anyone wants them make me an offer before they go off to eBlag

875072106_NGyQt-O.jpg

Lookin good Paul, could have just come out of the showroom :cool:
Chas

Looks very nice Paul. I do think that they look particularly nice in red. A bit less UN than mine. Now- the stickers... That is the top of a very slippery slope you know.

I might go and give mine a wash. It's covered in oily hand prints.

Tyres look good, I shall be going 33" myself. Not sure what yet, but I am on 16" rims.

Shame to get it dirty. NOT!

Chris

Chris said:
..... Now- the stickers... That is the top of a very slippery slope you know...
I started down that slope 35 years ago, my Raleigh Chopper pushbike was covered in them... old habits and all that :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was going to have some sheets with a selection of stickers made up (TJM, ARB, Ironman) and would be easier to get 10 made as 1.
Also will get some of those tread pattern ones done too.

Paul said:
.... Also will get some of those tread pattern ones done too.
Oh oh me me please Mr
bounce.gif

How big... what colour... how much :D

Are they like these?
morocco3-1.jpg

OOOH! I'm SO jealous! :mrgreen:
I saw those tyres advertised on TV - I guess they do All Terrain as welll?
Everybody's Beast looks better than mine...even Chas's; boo hooo, boo hoo :cry: :cry:
Renate

All you need to do now is spray the truck silver and you will have one like mine !!!!!.

I don't do red as it wont show the blood up

Mal

Gilbert v H said:
Paul, what's the lify on your truck?
It was 6+ inches which made for some interesting handling.

It is now 3 - 4 inches which, with the drop boxes and adjustable panard rods, is just right.

Looks great, I think I'm going to go for these tyres, they are a fair chunk cheaper than BFGs MT tyres.

Does your cat always go underneath the 80? I presume it's a cat, from the tail it could be a Lemur, but that would be moronic of me to suggest such a thing.

I have used my Dyna Pros 285/75/16's for a trip to Morooco 2 trips off roading in France. I found them very good in sand, but do not deflate them this is what we found.
They are designed for mud and there they are superb.
Not to noisy on the road and give good handling. I have done 8,345 miles on this set and think the will do 20,000.

I have added more stickers to mine.

The tread pattern was done by a firm in Telford, they still have the artwork if you are interested.

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

Mal

Attachments

• IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2582.jpg
    IMG_2582.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 156