Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy Birthday Clive.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
what? again? do you have two a year? :royalty-crown:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::obscene-drinkingch::obscene-drinkingch::obscene-drinkingch::character-spamcan::character-spamcan::banana-dance::banana-dance::obscene-drinkingdr::obscene-drinkingdr::obscene-drinkingdr::text-givemebeer::text-givemebeer::text-givemebeer::music-headbanger::music-headbanger::music-headbanger::sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-sleeping:

11 Happy birthday.jpg

Happy birthday

Happy birthday Clive!

Best wishes you have a good one mate :thumbup:

Have a good one

Best Wishes Clive ...... happy birthday

:occasion-cake:

Happy birthday mate

Happy Birthday Clive. :) :occasion-cake::angry-extinguishfl:

what? again? do you have two a year? :royalty-crown:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::obscene-drinkingch::obscene-drinkingch::obscene-drinkingch::character-spamcan::character-spamcan::banana-dance::banana-dance::obscene-drinkingdr::obscene-drinkingdr::obscene-drinkingdr::text-givemebeer::text-givemebeer::text-givemebeer::music-headbanger::music-headbanger::music-headbanger::sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-sleeping:

Feliz cumpleaños amigo qué te vayas bien.

Thanks guys, a good one was had, not quite as much booze as Chapel Gate implied, and no, only one a year thank goodness, I think I'll settle for one every other year from now on, still counting backwards hoping to reach 45!

Thanks for the Spanish, can't compete with that! Happy Birthday is "La Multi Ani" in Romanian though, which verbatim is more "many happy returns" so I'll do my best :lol:

Now it's time to sleep it off, thanks again cruiser-heads :text-thankyoublue:

La mulți ani și sperăm că aveți un an fericit înainte (thanks translator thingy !).

I would also really like to do the romanian run one year.

Back