Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hating Royal Mail or maybe DHL or maybe both

Knucklehead

RM really are a useless bunch of wan**** along with DHL Germany.

Been tracking brake parts coming from Germany with DHL.
All going nicely until landed UK yesterday and find out DHL hand them to Parcelfarce at Heathrow. WTF??

Phoned Parcelfarce yesterday to confirm will be with me today as Express 24 service.
Yes, no problem they say, so I take day off work to get brake work started.

Turns out that Parcelforce no longer deliver these items and they now hand them to RM.

The best bit, phone RM this morning as no new tracking showing since arrived UK.
They don't offer tracking, can't tell me where the parcel is or when it will be delivered but it won't be today.
Allow 3 to 5 working days they reckon, unless of course some RM postie takes a liking to it and nobody will know where it went missing.

So for anybody else using DHL out of Germany, don't be expecting them to deliver it or to see your item anytime soon.
Express 24 means nowt to RM.

Dave.

Had this my self buddy,it's amazing how quick stuff comes from abroad and then uk get there hands on them and it takes longer,takes the piss,

They are all a bunch of toxxers!

they all cause me some money and stress.

Makes me wonder how Roughtrax never fail to deliver on time when they use DPD parcelforce and royal mail ?

Uk mail are normally ok Shayne but when they fxxk up its usually big time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For me, it was more to do with thinking you are paying for quick DHL delivery when in fact it goes DHL Germany->Parcelforce Heathrow-> RM and then who knows where.

Then having a customer service robot in Parcelforce telling me yesterday it would definitely be here today.
No mention 2 months ago they decided to no longer deliver these international parcels and hand them to RM and all tracking is lost.

Really pissed off now. Was all set up to tear into the brakes.

Back