Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Headers $255.00 ebay

kombivan

Country Flag
australia
I got a set recently I have wanted a set since 2005 when I rebuilt my engine as No 5 cylinder fire ring was burnt out from all the heat that accumulated around no5 where the engine pipe runs off. Well now each cylinder has its own pipe so heat will be even along the header bank top speed is no better engine sounds the same still slow on acceleration but there might be a fractional improvement in pickup but I can't really tell yet as only settling back into normal driving rather than trying to test the performance as I never tested it before. $255 headers and $385.00 fitment am I happy yes because I know no5 fire ring is no longer at risk of burning out and shortening the life of the engine. This cruiser should out live me now. and its only 38 year old.

Funny thing I was telling the mechanic how much better air diff locks are over auto lockers as you can't turn them off in the cab I have rear air and front auto. The mechanic replied these are obsolete technology now... Me and my 38yo cruiser wern't impressed I think hj60 is still a formidable 4x4

Nice one man! I get what you mean about the oem manifold exits opposite to no5 cylinder... the 1hdt is known for no 5 issues also and iirc the manifold exits close to no 5, also there's a dirty big super glow plug in the inlet manifold for no 5!

I had headers on a mk1 golf 1.6 gti, it was great and it used to have flames coming out of the tail pipe! Still got the exhaust but a shame I don't have the car! Lol

Back