Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Headlights replacement (from EU to UK)

Aeronick

Country Flag
italy
Hi folks,

I've to register my 80 in UK and I'm going to replace the headlights with UK ones.
Do you have any suggestion on where to find them and (mainly) where to a specific one for LED bulbs (I've Philips LED bulbs)

Thanks

Last edited:
I think no still have my original UK lamps in the garage. Electric etc. Will.let you know if on my feet tomorrow.......make me can offer!

Someone know these and/or the seller??
(Best part store)

Screenshot_20190107-193747_Samsung Internet.jpg

The seller is in Berlin (despite the web address), they sell under various names. I had a caliper from them a while ago, took about a week to arrive. Worth making sure that the are for RHD.

If @froggy Steve no longer has his, then I too have a set of UK versions with leccy motors in the garage however, I am in Spain so shipping may break the deal.

Regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just remember the early model head lights are different to the later model headlights.

Also I might be interested in a later set, well I only need the RHD drivers side with washer and motors if there is one going.

I finally went for DEPO headlight.
Not great quality and I lost the electric adjustment, but they fit well enough.

Screenshot_20190219-114635_Gallery.jpg 20190219_083101.jpg

I will have to check my trucks lights, but I was struck by a thought, can you not fit those RH headlamp lenses to your "better" or previous headlamp cases?

I will have to check my trucks lights, but I was struck by a thought, can you not fit those RH headlamp lenses to your "better" or previous headlamp cases?

I had the same though,I looked to remove the lenses and install to my original one.
They are sealed and not easily removable...I don't want to damage them just to find that the lense size is lightly different!

At the moment I leave Depo one then... if they'll have any problem then I'll try to swap them

Back