Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Headlining replacement

Ben Stratford

Supporter
Country Flag
england
This must be a hell of a challenge to get it right. Has anyone tried it?
would the windscreen have to come out to do it properly

I had a cracking job done on my high roof 60. Yes the screen comes out as does the rear windows. Mine was done in Sheffield and I think cost £180. I had a windscreen guy on hand to remove and replace the windows.
Any competent trimming firm can do it, (doesn't mean they will) as it looks harder than it probably is.
Does yours have a sunroof?

I had a cracking job done on my high roof 60. Yes the screen comes out as does the rear windows. Mine was done in Sheffield and I think cost £180. I had a windscreen guy on hand to remove and replace the windows.
Any competent trimming firm can do it, (doesn't mean they will) as it looks harder than it probably is.
Does yours have a sunroof?
No sunroof on mine Andy so it should be as straight forward as it can be.
Will have a look locally for a trimming firm, this is a job for the professionals.
Thanks for the tips

I had mine replaced and you have to remove the windscreen in order to do it properly. If you want to do it right, do it the first time. I learned that from somewhere and somehow. Believe you me.

I had mine replaced and you have to remove the windscreen in order to do it properly. If you want to do it right, do it the first time. I learned that from somewhere and somehow. Believe you me.
Thanks oding, i have managed to find a place in Bovey Tracey just 10 miles from home quoting £450. Will pop in to discuss when i get the car back

Back