Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello again

SteveJB

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hello again um did do a reply to the messages i got from Clive Big Fibs and someone from Romania but not sure what happened to it cant even find me first one so thankyou for the welcome this thing goes ding wakes up me dog and then i take ages trying to find out why i went ding what ever happened to writing letters at least it provides employment for the post office ok it took longer but letters dont go ding unless you have posted a bell and if this one gets through its only taken me three days ah well so much for progress someone mentioned a trip in october which sounds good just need to know what sort of budget for the trip as this would be me first hope this message gets to where it should what a way to loose 40 mins sit fer nowe stevejb

Hello again um did do a reply to the messages i got from Clive Big Fibs and someone from Romania but not sure what happened to it cant even find me first one so thankyou for the welcome this thing goes ding wakes up me dog and then i take ages trying to find out why i went ding what ever happened to writing letters at least it provides employment for the post office ok it took longer but letters dont go ding unless you have posted a bell and if this one gets through its only taken me three days ah well so much for progress someone mentioned a trip in october which sounds good just need to know what sort of budget for the trip as this would be me first hope this message gets to where it should what a way to loose 40 mins sit fer nowe stevejb

Whoa! Take a breath Steve... you'll turn blue :lol:

Click "my threads" or "my posts" (my being yours) and you'll see what you posted and the replies you got.

Back