Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello everybody, from QLD Australia

Stevie_K

Country Flag
australia
Hi Everybody,

I've only just signed up in the last few minutes. Looking forward to learning a lot about my Toyota LC200 GLX.

Thanks

Stevie_K

Hi Stevie and Welcome. Tell us a little bit about your cruiser and your plans and post up some pics. The knowledge base on 200 series cruisers is small but growing as more members like yourself join.
Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Rich

Hello Steve, would love to hear more about the 200, they are available in UK but still very expensive so still on my wish list. The V8 diesel is the one I like the thought of. A bit more comfortable than my 60 i expect.

Hi all,

My story goes:

I purchased my Cruiser brand new. $84k she set me back, equipped a few mods for safety: Heavy duty Bull-bar, Driving lights, Fog lights, 40 channel CB radio and electronic braking. Within the last 6 years of ownership this vehicle has provided my family with wonderful memories that only dreams are made of. The first Two years were spent clocking up 60,000kms exploring and towing an 18 foot, 2.1ton caravan, halfway across Australia. The most beautiful sunburnt country in the world. I LOVE exploring my backyard! By exploring I mean away from civilisation. “Off the beaten track”, “Out in Whoop whoop”, “Off the grid”. My family has experienced being surrounded by a mob of Kangaroos at the crack of dawn. We’ve witnessed unbelievable Sunsets from coastal, inland locations and mountain tops. Breathe taking picture prefect views, x1000 better than any postcard. We’ve experienced being chased by four very inquisitive emu’s at 60kms of speed. Nature at its best all thanks to this wonderful piece of engineering. Touch wood… To this day I have not owned a more reliable, comfortable and power vehicle so far.

Quote from me: “There is no freedom, like being somewhere different. Tomorrow!”

CruiserCaravan.jpg
Australia.jpg

Hi Stevie, monster vehicle for a monster country, welcome aboard!

You will fit in nicely here, more photos will help :lol: :thumbup:

Back