Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Australia

Chad Perth

Country Flag
australia
Hello all,

Proud new owner of a 2001 100 series Landcruiser (HDJ100 1HD-FTE GXV Auto) Finally saved up the money to purchase a second hand vehicle and just love it.

She's pretty much stock with addition of air bag rear suspension and ARB bullbar and has 370k on the clock. In wonderful condition, very clean, was garaged all its life, regularly serviced, and most km's are highway use.

My previous 4x4 was an 1989 Mitsubishi Pajero that I picked up for $800 and a carton of beer. She was a very reliable old bus and got the kids and I on many camping adventures for over ten years.

Next purchase is a trailer boat and look forward to doing a bit of towing up and down the West coast of Australia in the Cruiser chasing fish. The old four cylinder petrol Pajero just wasn't up for the task...

Always owned old cars that I could work on myself and the cruiser will be a bit more challenging with all the electronics so I hope to lean on a few knowledgeable folk on these forums for a bit of advice here and there.

Anyway, look forward to being a part of the forum and hopefully share some of my own knowledge here and there.

Chad.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Chad :thumbup:
I start the ball rolling, we like pics, lots of pics

What you fishing for?

In my case it’s anything daft enough to take my bait (sea fishing):icon-biggrin:

Welcome there Chad!

I can just imagine cruising up and down the west coast. I was there many years back and thought it was a great place - hope you have many miles of fun in it!

Back