1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Cyprus

Dervis Garip Feb 18, 2012

1. Dervis Garip

Dervis Garip Well-Known Member Supporter I am in cyprus

Garage:
    Map
    I would like to introduce myself to this wonderful group and look forward to getting to know more of you in time. I am a 80 series owner and where I live jeeps are more profound and used widely in the community. I love my Toyota and look forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with all your guys.

All the best for 2012

2. Andrew Prince

Andrew Prince Well-Known Member

Map
    Welcome to the club! I imagine there are some nice tracks to drive around Cyprus? Any pics for us? :mrgreen:

Cheers,

3. Julian T

Julian T Well-Known Member

Garage:
    Map
    Welcome, looking forward to seeing pictures of your cruiser and your travels. :thumbup:

4. Dervis Garip

Garage:
    Map
    CIMG1972.jpg

{Admin - fixed your link. To get the pic showing in your post, press the "Img" button above and paste your picture link/url within the Img brackets. :thumbup: }

5. Dervis Garip

Garage:
    Map
  6. LandCruiser1978

LandCruiser1978 Guest

Where did you get the clear front indicators from?

I likey

make the 80 look more modern

Welcome to the club :D

7. Julian T

Julian T Well-Known Member

Garage:
    Map
    :thumbup: Very nice, She looks beautiful,

(just dont tell Thirsty I said so, it might give her reason to do something bad like break down lol)

8. Dervis Garip

Garage:
    Map
    Hi geordie_boy1978. Front and side indicators were on the vehicle when I purchased it. I know the previous owner changed to clear for the modern look. You can lots of extras from USA and also Australia where the 80 series is a big hit. Ebay.com is a good start to look at. I intend to get the newer rear lights for the vehicle from the USA. These are the cluster type on modern cars to finish off the car.

I hope this helps

Thank you Julian T for the compliment. I am not sure who Thirsty is but get gist of what you mean!

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter