Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Exmoor

Adrianlle

Country Flag
great_britain
Just acquired my first Landcruiser-2005 J120 LC4. Always wanted one! A couple of quick questions if someone can point me in the right direction First, I wonder if it could do with new shock absorbers alround Only done 85k but feels more trembly on rough tarmac than I recall from others I have driven. If so anyone know of a good place in Somerset have them checked and done? Secondly , if possible would like to get an extra couple of inches of legroom for the drivers seat. Is this doable? Otherwise e totally eclipses the classicr I Range Rover used to own.

Hello from Shepton Mallet and welcome to the club as for you seating problem a member called Chris has had some kits for extra legroom done for the 80s if they fit the 120 not sure about that he was last seen looking at helmets of the welding variety and as most of the members here a mine of information hope this helps

Not a clue if the fit the 120. They're a very specific size and shape so I'd imagine not and they only fit 80 electric seats too

Hello from Shepton Mallet and welcome to the club as for you seating problem a member called Chris has had some kits for extra legroom done for the 80s if they fit the 120 not sure about that he was last seen looking at helmets of the welding variety and as most of the members here a mine of information hope this helps
Thanks for the welcome. We also live part of the time in Wells so just down the road from you!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back