Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from the dark side.

Fattrucker

Country Flag
england
Hi folks . Totally new to the Cruiser scene .
I know ZERO about them (That's not strictly true but almost zero LOL)
I have come here to hopefully rectify that and learn from you knowledgeable bunch .
I will apologise in advance if my Google-Fu isn't up to snuff but I'll try and use search before asking the same thing a million others have asked this week.
Why the "dark side" ?
I'm a Land Rover owner , and I've decided to try and see what all this reliability malarkey is all about ?
I've heard some of you actually get to drive your beloved machines at the weekend instead of spannering on them month after month.
Also is it just a vicious rumour that you actually keep oil in your gearboxes instead of in a pool under the vehicle ?
How very strange . Do you think it will catch on ?
Think of all the pretty rainbows you miss out on when it rains ? LOL

Fattrucker

Hello Andrew!

Fancy seeing you here!

Rubbing shoulders with us landcruiser owners at the weekend has finally pushed you over eh lol!

A nice 80 would look well under your Bush Company Alpha!!!

Andy

Welcome Andy, glad you signed up to the forum, nice chatting to you today btw. Loving my Alpha, need to get out with a camp with it but lockdown is here again.

Oh no! This is last weekend all over again! Too many Andrews and Andys!! Its way too confusing lol!

So, Steve do you have an alpha tent already? You weren't speaking to me about it if you have. Maybe you spoke to Andy / Andrew / fat Trucker?

Andycruiserguylomas - are you the guy from Dinnington?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yea, I've been talking to fat Trucker (Andy with a 300tdi Defender CSW), so many Andys about nowadays :).

It could be "a thing" we could start the Handy Andy Landy Cruiser Club LOL. Only two requirements .
1. Own a Land Cruiser (Any model/year)
2. L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶s̶.̶ Ooops ! Erm. . . . . . I mean be Called Andy.

Fattrucker

No worries, your not the only greenhorn here, new to this LC life also after 20+ with 4runners and definitely Surfs

It could be "a thing" we could start the Handy Andy Landy Cruiser Club LOL. Only two requirements .
1. Own a Land Cruiser (Any model/year)
2. L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶r̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶e̶n̶d̶s̶.̶ Ooops ! Erm. . . . . . I mean be Called Andy.

Fattrucker
Cheers Andy but I think I'll give that membership a miss

Back