Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Zambia

Tizermagoo

Country Flag
zambia
Hi there.
I am British but live in Zambia where I run a small safari company (running mostly Land Rover 110 tdi's). I have recently purchased a 78 series 'Troopy' for personal use and spent the little time I have tinkering and getting it in shape for myself and my girlfriend who spend a lot of time camping in the bush.
Just returned from its first big trip from Lusaka to Namibia and back again, it made it!
Cheers

IMG_0648.jpg

Hello Tizermagoo,
Having left Zambia in 1980 after 5 years I have only been back once since in 1998 but it is definately in the blood. Had some great times and want to go back again one day to South Luangwa possibly.
Anyway, great that you now have a proper vehicle. Looking forward to heating more.
Welcome aboard

@Ben Stratford Many thanks! Yep lovely part of the world but I'm definately outnumbered by the Zimbo's on here...! I'm based in the Kafue National Park but have spent a good amount of time in the Luangwa too.

Looking forward to getting stuck into the cruiser project now though with lots of good info from the folk here.

Used to live next to the Kafue River!!
Anyway, you have arrived at the best place for cruiser advice from a very helpful and friendly bunch on here.
All questions or queries are welcome but we need lots of pics to go with them.

Back