Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello, with a FJ/BJ sort of.

darran1966

Country Flag
great_britain
58BB253E-62A4-4F1B-A58D-60A1EB3C0E93.jpeg Hello, new to 40 series ownership. 1984 FJ40 with a BJ engine and gearbox relatively rust free but needs work to make useable and reliable.
I’m unsure of the direction I will take the vehicle at the moment, the dream is to make it a daily driver....... umm.

Very nice - welcome to the forum.

If KTM made trucks.

Hello Darran and welcome,

Looking at your album photos, your truck does look relatively rust free and in good shape.
So which B engine has been fitted - 3B?
What is the extra (looks like another filler cap) on the RHS for?

No reason why it can't become your DD. Ours has been our DD for the last 10 years and body-wise yours does look to be in far better shape than ours originally was.

I'd certainly be interested to see more photos - engine, underside, interior, etc - but it does look like a good starting point.

Regards,

Rodger

Thank you for the replies, I will get some pics if the weather lets up over the weekend.
I don’t have a garage at the moment however I should by the end of the year, that said I’m hoping to have it on the road before the garage is built

Hi and welcome good looking 40 you have love the 40s have fun with it from Tony :thumbup::auto-layrubber:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back