Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

Chris Boorer

Country Flag
australia
Hi Guys

Im Chris and i have just purchased my 2017 79 series V8 Turbo Diesel Dual Cab.

I purchased it with ARB Bull Bar, Warne Winch, and Old Man Emu 2" Lift Suspension

I have also purchased which i will install myself

Safari Armax snorkle
Superior Engineering front Diff Guard
Bash Plates
HID Spot lights
Light bar
and ARB Dual motor Air Compressor and 15lt alloy air tank

thanks for reading

Chris

My Cruiser pic1.png

Good intro Chris, and a photo!

Welcome aboard the forum :thumbup:

Welcome aboard Chris :thumbup:

Very nice truck, IF I ever changed my "Collie" that would be the one to replace it

Welcome Chris, sounds like you have a good plan for the truck. What are you going to use it for ? Planning a trip?

Welcome Chris, sounds like you have a good plan for the truck. What are you going to use it for ? Planning a trip?
We get away each year for a long trip and we like to self sufficient and i love to get to the tracks less traveled. We are heading to Victoria High Country in July in 2018. But the main reason for buying the cruiser is its reputation and that V8 diesel, lol im looking at buying an off road caravan in a couple of years, and my 4cyl triton that i have traded in was great, realistically would struggle towing a caravan long term

Hi and welcome Chris, a nice truck indeed and being new the excitement of hub rebuilds and rust should be a long way off yet.
Extensions to the axle and gearbox breathers may be advised and long range fuel and water carrying capability are no doubt on your radar.
Looking forward to hearing about and seeing pics of the truck and its trips

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi and welcome you r a lucky lucky boy love that cruiser have fun with it from Tony

thanks for all your encouragement guys im looking forward to getting aquainted with the new truck and look forward to meeting some of the people here also

Chris

Well I have picked up my new truck this morning at 11:30 from the dealer and have taken it for a little ride at the local tracks I can see im going to fall in love with my truck got a lot of plans and some extras to put on just as soon as my next days off work arrive

Chris

Nice choice sir! Open that drivers window, give it a bit and enjoy the sound of that big torquey v8 sucking in all the air it can handle. It'll disapear once you fit that safari :( god i miss that sound.

Thanks for all the great comments guys I have some big modification plans for the girl so keep an eye out i will try to do a step by step as i do

MC

I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him TLC Prado 2011. I have a 2008 Prado, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.

I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him TLC Prado 2011. I have a 2008 Prado, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.
Hi my car in 2012, and before this was 2007 and I can say that the new machine is much better and less likely to break. Very cool of course gift to his son, probably he is a fine fellow), I can advise you only what is better to take with 2 doors, since it will be easier, but I think you will make the right choice. With regard to insurance, I have been working as an insurance broker for many years and I can advise you to read this site. Http: //www.cheapautoinsurance.com/ How much I would not look for different sites, on this you will find the most current insurance and information about them.
Good luck!

Back