Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

Kiera Wells

Country Flag
uk
Single mum with 2 boys 12 and 15. working in a garage in the office, I have my own land cruiser the boys love it when we go into the woods and on the beaches collecting logs and camping. I'm learning car repairs to fix my own truck, and teaching the boys to drive on fields and back roads. They call it the tank and the crusher only due to 2 small bumps that was not my fault (men drivers both times).

Welcome to the the friendliest forum around, sounds like you have the right idea with your truck.
And good self intro, and if you have browsed the forum you will know that pictures are mandatory, of the cruiser not you, because we like crusier's.

If you have any questions there are plenty of helpful people here and a wealth of information in the vehicle specific parts of the forum.

Welcome Keira, what sirt of Landcruiser do you have? We need pics!
This is the right place, there are loads of guys who are very generous with knowledge and assistance to learn from

Hi Keira and welcome. As folks have said you've come to the right place. Photos are mandatory as said though we don't object to owners being in them at all really, it's just we mainly like the Cruisers. Do let us know which one you have, though a photo will tell most of the story. Also roughly where you're based is good as there's help available from folks on here as well as a few gatherings and such.
Nice intro BTW.
Best wishes

Richard

Hi and welcome to this great place

Welcome along Kiera. Its a very friendly forum with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Photos would be nice so we can see the model you have.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome aboard Kiera :thumbup:

Not much I can add to the above...

...Ah, except we like photos... :whistle:

Single mum with 2 boys 12 and 15. working in a garage in the office, I have my own land cruiser the boys love it when we go into the woods and on the beaches collecting logs and camping. I'm learning car repairs to fix my own truck, and teaching the boys to drive on fields and back roads. They call it the tank and the crusher only due to 2 small bumps that was not my fault (men drivers both times).

Lmao .. Enjoy the Journeys! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Merry Christmas Keira. Post up some pics over the holidays, be good to see your truck out and about if you can.

Back