Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

guachoargentino

Country Flag
argentina
Hi everyone,

I'm Nico, originally from Argentina, currently living in Scotland.

Bought my 2006 LC 120 Invincible a year ago. Recently starting doing my own oil and filter changes so thought, why stop there? Now the plans are to replace the injectors. Then I'll see what else to do.

The idea with the car is to keep a reliable car for the family. So not a lot of projects planned for it.

Never seen this before, I didn't use the 'Quote'

Your post in the thread Hellowas edited. Reason: Unnecessary use of quote option
19 minutes ago

Hi Andy,

My plans have changed a little. I put Forte Injector cleaner in and all of a sudden the injectors running much better. Will run through this batch of diesel and add another one of those cleaner in and see if 30 pounds worth of cleaner saves me 1000 pounds over the next couple of months at least.

Now I'm focusing on fixing the awful gasket leak sound from the exhaust joint (ordered parts today) and noticed yesterday that the transfer case went and threw up all over under the passenger side so I'm suspecting the seals need changing. After that I'll probably move on to EGR and manifold clean. That is, if these initial jobs don't end up in total destruction. I am after all completely new to working on cars myself. :)

How did your injector replacement go?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back