Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello

tomscott1840

Country Flag
uk
Hi I am Tom recently bought my first landcruiser after 20 years of landrovers. love it just having my first problem p0045 and limp mode

Hi Tom,

There are a few threads on there about the error code. You may need to do some digging, around what exactly is causing that fault

I’ve had a look there is a few we are struggling it such a strange one

I'm not sure which Land Cruiser you have, but there have been people (with D4D models) with similar issues that were resolved when they cleaned, or replaced, the red and green suction control valves on the back side of the fuel injection pump.

Hi I am Tom recently bought my first landcruiser after 20 years of landrovers. love it just having my first problem p0045 and limp mode
Model?
Build Year?
Build month?
Market (made for)?
(I've take on the job of inquisitor...)

Sorry all new to this I have a 2006 120 series had it about 2 months really happy with it should of moved from Land Rover years ago. We live in the area in England that got hit by major flooding and had to get our horses out of a flooded area and had to wade deeper than we should but no choice it did it even with the mrs driving and not the best bow wave. A couple of days later we got limp mode won’t go over 2000rpm and p0045 opera circuit I have replace the actuator still no joy but if I take the actuator off and open the turbo it drives as normal just with lights on. I have attached video taken by her passenger we know it was to deep but no choice otherwise she would of lost 6 youngsters. All help appreciated. Update video clip to big

Attachments

• IMG_0328.png
    IMG_0328.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: uHu
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi Karl, the box is located in a panel at the back of the glove box switch job done car runs great.

Back