Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help needed

TR1

As a new member I am sorry my first post is a call for help.
After a sticking front caliper problem I am looking for a genuine Toyota single front pad at least 8mm thick to help me save a little used set of pads. I know it is not recommended but it seems a waste to replace the full set. Any help great fully received.
Of course willing to cover postage etc.

Last edited:
Are you from Yorkshire?

Always replace pads in axle sets no exceptions.

They are like 12 quid for set.

Sorry TR, we are a really helpful friendly bunch on here but no, Stu's right. You can't mess about with brakes.

Are you from Yorkshire?

Always replace pads in axle sets no exceptions.

They are like 12 quid for set.

What are you trying to say Stu?? BTW I was going to ask that :laughing-rolling:.
I was going to ask if he was a Dickins character in a previous life.

I was going to ask if lomas had a new name....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey whats wrong with Yorkshire, i was born there and lived in Batley for 21 years beforeleaving gods country and heading downunder.

But yes, i even know that you never ever mess with brakes. I always check mine and if needed i will change the rotors as well. Spend a bit mate remember, if you cant stop, you are rooted, as we say here.

As a new member I am sorry my first post is a call for help.
After a sticking front caliper problem I am looking for a genuine Toyota single front pad at least 8mm thick to help me save a little used set of pads. I know it is not recommended but it seems a waste to replace the full set. Any help great fully received.
Of course willing to cover postage etc.

Don’t be put off by all the banter TR1, good to have you aboard! :text-welcomewave:

Still, they’re right, please don’t mess with brakes.

I liked your apologetic first post, but better still, how about introducing yourself (and your 120) in the Introductions section, post a bit about yourself and your Cruiser, and with luck we’ll get to know about your plans and/or adventures...

Back