Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help please????

Coops

Country Flag
great_britain
Help please, will 10x15 fit on my 95 ??

Nope - accept maybe if they have a huge offset like -50

Help please, will 10x15 fit on my 95 ??

Apart from trimming a bit off the brake caliper the might squeeze on but the problem may arise when you put tyres on. If they are big and wide there could be a fair ammount of fender trimming to do ( even with a lift).

OK,thanks very much for the advice, just I saw some going cheap but I'll save my cash. What rims are best for 285/75/16 ?

OK,thanks very much for the advice, just I saw some going cheap but I'll save my cash. What rims are best for 285/75/16 ?

Where are you Coops?, if you want to try some 285's on 80 wheels to see how they fit come over and try some spare ones I've got.
I've 275's on 80 rims on mine with a 2" lift and they don't catch anywhere and look just the bizz.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’m not a 95 person, but wouldn’t 75s be a bit tall for a 95?

I haven’t run the sizes through the ready-reckoner but I’d have thought 285/70/16s would be more appropriate.

I’m thinking out loud here, but Shayne, yours are 305/70/16s IIRC giving a fraction under 33” (Nick don’t you dare start, OK?:lol:) so maybe 285/75/16s would give the same...

(Note to self, now where’s the link to that size calculator?)

Ok here’s the results from willtheyfit.com

142335FD-5BD4-4749-9430-BFD4614643D4.png

Sadly you have to convert all that metric doo-dah into old money...

Where are you Coops?, if you want to try some 285's on 80 wheels to see how they fit come over and try some spare ones I've got.
I've 275's on 80 rims on mine with a 2" lift and they don't catch anywhere and look just the bizz.

I'm in Kent buddy, you?

I've just been offered a set of 80 24v wheels with 285 75 16 hi fly a/t's what sort of price should i be looking at?

I'm in Kent buddy, you?

S Yorks matey so too far away to be practical.
I
I've just been offered a set of 80 24v wheels with 285 75 16 hi fly a/t's what sort of price should i be looking at?

I guess base the wheels @ about £30 each and the tyres, unless they are premium ( BFG, GG, Cooper) @ about £25 each. Different story if they are premium ones. I gave £100 each for my like new BFG A/T2's.

All sorted now..... Got myself some 285 75r16 at a very good price , so will be sticking with the 90 rims at present

The photos will be up once the tyres arrive and the lift kit is fitted (which is when my mate can do it as I'm currently paralysed in my left arm and hand after a motorcycle accident july last year)

Oh bugger, sorry to hear that. :?

All the best for a full recovery from that Coops, sounds like a long job...:pray:

Back