Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help to identify 70 series

Steferrari

Country Flag
ethiopia
Hello all, I am new to this group - I live in Ethiopia and own two 60 series Land Cruisers (there's loads of them here) and so a long time LC fan. Anyways, I came across a 70 series Land Cruiser for sale and I am trying to identify it. The owner claims it's a limited edition model and only 9000 of them were made.

It's a 2000 model, 4.5l 24V injection, air conditioning, wide front bumper with winch and side aux lights, top air intake, full optional etc. I will try and post a photo in the next days.

The model number I have been given is FZJ74L - SJMNK. Researching the internet did not give much. Anybody here able to tell me more about this car/model as I am thinking about purchasing it.

Thanks,
Stefano

Sticking the VIN no into toyodiy.com will at least give you some info.

Hello all, I am new to this group - I live in Ethiopia and own two 60 series Land Cruisers (there's loads of them here) and so a long time LC fan. Anyways, I came across a 70 series Land Cruiser for sale and I am trying to identify it. The owner claims it's a limited edition model and only 9000 of them were made.

It's a 2000 model, 4.5l 24V injection, air conditioning, wide front bumper with winch and side aux lights, top air intake, full optional etc. I will try and post a photo in the next days.

The model number I have been given is FZJ74L - SJMNK. Researching the internet did not give much. Anybody here able to tell me more about this car/model as I am thinking about purchasing it.

Thanks,
Stefano
Are You sure it is not FZJ74L-FJMNK?
http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/q_G_2000_TOYOTA_LAND+CRUISER_FZJ74.html

Back