Help wanted with Eberspacher D2 install

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
I recently bought an Airtronic D2 12v diesel heater from eBay. I believe it's ex-BT with the messy wiring loom from one of their vans.

The plan is to mount it in a Peli or Alu case so I can move it around.

It arrived in a total mess but I've given it a clean and everything seems to be present and functional at first glance but this is really not my thing and the box has been on the kitchen floor for nearly a month now.

If anyone is able and willing to give me a hand with the initial setup I will be eternally grateful and reimburse you for your time in beer.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
I've had/ got a few.

If we come next week I can have a look with you too. got one in cruiser and one in box van plus one in a box ready to fit in my caravan .

what are you struggling with? they have pos and neg feed to a battery and fuel pump. connect derv to it and it should start. Upload a pic of the controller please.

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
Yes, I think that’s it. It just feels like there’s a lot of redundant stuff in there and potentially some bits missing. I’m sure I could get my head around it eventually but it would take hours and I just want it to be right the first time. Hopefully see you next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks