Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Help wanted with Eberspacher D2 install

Jacob100

Supporter
I recently bought an Airtronic D2 12v diesel heater from eBay. I believe it's ex-BT with the messy wiring loom from one of their vans.

The plan is to mount it in a Peli or Alu case so I can move it around.

It arrived in a total mess but I've given it a clean and everything seems to be present and functional at first glance but this is really not my thing and the box has been on the kitchen floor for nearly a month now.

If anyone is able and willing to give me a hand with the initial setup I will be eternally grateful and reimburse you for your time in beer.

I can tell you what I know. I built one into a Peli case. I could look at it next week perhaps when we're camped

As it stands ...

46EDAFE8-51BC-4258-A860-21CE20CA57F8.jpeg

I've had/ got a few.

If we come next week I can have a look with you too. got one in cruiser and one in box van plus one in a box ready to fit in my caravan .

what are you struggling with? they have pos and neg feed to a battery and fuel pump. connect derv to it and it should start. Upload a pic of the controller please.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have they not just cut the loom so you just connect the controller wires to the loom for the heater?

Yes, I think that’s it. It just feels like there’s a lot of redundant stuff in there and potentially some bits missing. I’m sure I could get my head around it eventually but it would take hours and I just want it to be right the first time. Hopefully see you next week.

Back