Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi all!

my 1KZT engine has done 185,000 +miles and like Rogers, starts first turn every time, and uses no oil or water! im very happy with it! :thumbup:

GrahamT said:
Yep spoke to Paul at Westcoast - top boy - saved me a few quid :thumbup:

Has anyone done this - replaced the headlining on the inside roof - mine is mucky as hell - is it possible to take it out - wash it and reinsert it as mine is also hanging down so would need gluing back in place again?

G
<<bump>>

Roger Fairclough said:
The 1-KZT engine is about as bullet proof as you can get. Mines done 155,000 miles, doesn't burn oil or use water, starts instantly and runs smoothly from cold. It's emissions on the MoT test are well inside limits. From info from others with this engine, my experiences are normal.

The "E" series engine has no more power and torque, and according to one source, the electronics were fitted so that the engine would be more acceptable for use in the Colorado (90 series). Apparently the "judder" when you switch the engine off on a 70 series was considered detrimental to Colorado sales.

Roger
155k isn't bad.

Almost 250k on a 2005 D4-d is a little better?

I think the D4-d is a good, economical engine.

Gra.

Graham - good luck with the new car and sourcing your bits.

I've just read this post and the recommendation for 'tonyN' in Basingstoke- I've always done my own work on my cruiser as I have no one local I can really trust- could you forward his details as I'm not that far from Basingstoke.
Cheers

Geo said:
Graham - good luck with the new car and sourcing your bits.

I've just read this post and the recommendation for 'tonyN' in Basingstoke- I've always done my own work on my cruiser as I have no one local I can really trust- could you forward his details as I'm not that far from Basingstoke.
Cheers

You have PM Geo

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back