Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi Everyone

Awais Hassan

Country Flag
united_arab_emirates
My Name is Awais Hassan and i just bought my first land cruiser 2010 V8 GXR here in UAE with 200k KM driven and no modifications. My plan is to use the car to explore UAE countryside which is mostly desert so lots of driving in sand.
I have little 4*4 experience and would like the members/experts to help me learn more.

It is truly an honor to be a part of Land Cruiser Club.

My Name is Awais Hassan and i just bought my first land cruiser 2010 V8 GXR here in UAE with 200k KM driven and no modifications. My plan is to use the car to explore UAE countryside which is mostly desert so lots of driving in sand.
I have little 4*4 experience and would like the members/experts to help me learn more.

It is truly an honor to be a part of Land Cruiser Club.

Yes, welcome aboard Awais, this forum is a friendly place to be, and we try to be helpful, even if we’re not :lol:

I spent a short 18 months in Qatar 2005-6, and did some dune runs, nothing like the UAE, but fine powder dry blown sand nevertheless. I only remember airing down a lot, plenty of right foot, and that my 3 liter V4 Pajero just didn’t have enough horses to do the dunes justice. Now the guys I went with in their 4.8 twin supercharged Nissan Patrols was a different story.

Enjoy :thumbup:

Back