Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from England

It's a good point by Dave. Also newer is definitely not necessarily better, I was talking to someone a few weeks back and he had a 3 or 4 year old 150, it was already showing rust underneath.

Of course if you happen to know a cruiser expert who actually lives in Chesterfield .....

I might pop round for a look. You know, on the off chance that it's genuine (ha ha) it would be a bargain. Shame to not even take the opportunity.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I might pop round for a look. You know, on the off chance that it's genuine (ha ha) it would be a bargain. Shame to not even take the opportunity.
Give 'em' a call Chris.. Be interesting to see/hear whats on the end of the line.. Ask if they will sell the back door separate.. £50 Cash Tell' em'

Messaged them. They've only been e bay member for 4 days. Certainly on that account anyway. Can't recognise the location. It's distinctive but can't place it. There's a Hundee in the background too but no other clues. I'm getting no alarm bells from the vehicle other than the cheap tyres. It looks very nice on the face of it. Missus is now interested in it!!!!!

Messaged them. They've only been e bay member for 4 days. Certainly on that account anyway. Can't recognise the location. It's distinctive but can't place it. There's a Hundee in the background too but no other clues. I'm getting no alarm bells from the vehicle other than the cheap tyres. It looks very nice on the face of it. Missus is now interested in it!!!!!
Mmmm! Careful Chris. Id still be smelling a Rat.. Good luck tho if its genuine...

There is zero risk in simply going to look at it. I'd didn't say I was going to buy it - I said the Missus was interested. They're a planet apart I can assure you.

Hello again Megan , it might help if you look for the cheapest possible cruisers you can find on the internet and at the price they demand even with quarter of a million miles or more on the clock . These are tough vehicles .

Buying the best you can afford is wise but being more expensive is no indication of it being better than the last you viewed . If i forum member had one like you need for sale like as not you would laughing regardless of the trucks age because you would know its been cared for .

In my view the newer they get the more complicated they get and so there are more things to go wrong , but that's just me .

I know how it is when you've decided to buy and you can't find exactly what you want , it becomes an obsessive necessity to search the web constantly , we lower our expectations , start thinking maybe if i upped my budget , Rose tinted goggles syndrome .

Be sensible , set your budget , find a car , show it to us , if a forum member offers to view it for you accept . If it was the best you could find and its not the one , another will come up for sale in the next 2 weeks . You don't need it right now do you .

thanks and sorry been on holidays with kids (well to mums tbh!!) not exactly hols for me. i'm still looking but waiting for more money to be saved.

They never replied, but not sure why everyone assumes it's a scam. Just think if it wasn't! What a bargain. I'll give them another nudge just to see if I get a reply. Still can't place where this is though. Not enough clues.

Mmmmn, Plenty of money for an 04 LC3. That said, the cloth interior will be in better fettle than 15 year old leather. Manual though, for the uninitiated then.

Back