Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi from Norway

Hello from Norway.
I currently drive a 99' KZJ95 1KZ-TE with autimatic transmission.

Welcome aboard OddSverre (that played merry-hell with autocorrect :lol:) and your KZJ 95...

You know that nobody will believe you without photographic evidence.... we love photos :banana-gotpics::lol:

Not the best picture... Havent had id for more than a couple of months yet, so it's pretty standard looking at the moment.
DSC_1729.JPG

Well, looks like there are rulkes for introductions. Well, here it goes.
Your name: Odd Sverre
Your Cruiser: 1999 KZJ95 with 1KZ-TE and automatic transmission. 251000km
Mods on your Cruiser: None for the time being (exept for the wannabe-bullbar)
Plans for your Cruiser: Only had it for a few months. First of all get it in tip top shape technicaly. It's well looked after, but still there's things to be done. And then we will see what happens.... But it will be my every day user for a while, so nothing radical yet. Plans for the near future: Install new radio/CD-player, CWT, new radiator, IC-conversion, and hopefully a new dump pipe and EGT in the long run.... And then time and money will show. A BJ/HZJ76 is on the wish list.....
4x4 Experience: A little.
Anything else you think is interesting or relevant:

Nice truck that Odd, very smooth and comfortable. Welcome to here. Looking forward to your input.

Hi and welcome. Just one question though, coming from Norway, shouldn't you have THREE spotlights on the front. Seems very common up there. Perhaps more so in Sweden. I know moose are big, but are three really necessary?

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi and welcome. Just one question though, coming from Norway, shouldn't you have THREE spotlights on the front. Seems very common up there. Perhaps more so in Sweden. I know moose are big, but are three really necessary?

C
Three spots are the Swedish style, and was actually illegal in Norway until 4 weeks ago (only allowed mounted in pairs). But yes, dark, wet autumn nights through densly forrested areas it is a life saver, no doubt about it.

Good looking truck there, plenty of time to get it dirty :lol::thumbup:

Back