Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi Guys

John Nel

Country Flag
south_africa
My Name is John Nel

I'm from South Africa and I own a 2009 Land Cruiser 76 S/W 4.2D. I have fitted a lift kit, replacement bumpers front & rear, bach plate in the front and a Winch.

When I got my Cruiser it didn't have a tacho meterin the cluster so I bought a cluster with a tacho meter. Now I need help in getting the tacho meter to work. I have checked that on my diesel pump I have got the pick-up for the tacho, but I need some help connecting it.

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Hello John, welcome to the group with your 76 which looks great. I’ m sure someone will be able to assist

Hello John, welcome to the group with your 76 which looks great. I’ m sure someone will be able to assist
Hi Ben

Thanks, I hope some one can help because I feel like pulling my hear out at this point. I have ordered a repair manual for my Land Cruiser from Australia so now I hope I can get the tacho to work.

Hi John and welcome to the forum. It may be worth looking at a wiring diagram for the version of cruiser that your tachometer cluster came from. There's often spare plugs in the loom for different options and models within reason so you should be able to get it working without too much trouble.

Welcome aboard John, looking forward to some photos of your truck, looks good in your avatar, but....

... well, they’re just compulsory... :thumbup:

Back