Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

hi mark from epsom uk

gasmanmark

Country Flag
england
hi I have a 1996 Toyota landcruiser Colorado ,I need to move the rear seat forward ,which I can but it will slide back again,i need to know how to secure the seat in the forwar position to give me maximum room in the back for my great dane thanks mark

hi I have a 1996 Toyota landcruiser Colorado ,I need to move the rear seat forward ,which I can but it will slide back again,i need to know how to secure the seat in the forwar position to give me maximum room in the back for my great dane thanks mark
Hello Mark & welcome to the forum.is your Colorado a LWB ? on this model the seats have 2 levers & a fabric loop .one lever will fold the backrest flat & if you need more space pulling the loop will allow you to then tip the whole unit forward.then in the bottom if the bench there's straps with plastic hooks that will secure the whole assembly to the rear grab handles.I'm not sure if it's the same on swb models? Hope this is helpful.

Hi Mark. If yours is the LWB you should move the lever at the side of the backrest forward and tip the back of the seat slightly forward to move the seat. When it is as far forward as it will go , holding the base of the seat tip the back of the seat towards the rear of the truck and this should lock the seat to the floor. This is how I do my seat to let people into the third row of seats in the back.

Back