Hi,new member from hongkong who can order genuine parts

Nicholas Yau

Supporter
I am in hong_kong
Mar 4, 2018
Nice to meet you my friend,I’m Landcruiser 80 fans from HK , I would like to share car parts here. Plz feel free to send me a DM if u would like to order some Toyota Genuine Parts for your land cruiser or prado.IG:nyxlc

Last edited:

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Welcome along Nicholas. That's a very generous offer.
I worked in Hong Kong for a while. Quite a small place to have such a big vehicle! Handy for pushing those red taxis out of the way though ha ha.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Nicholas Yau

Supporter
I am in hong_kong
Mar 4, 2018
Welcome along Nicholas. That's a very generous offer.
I worked in Hong Kong for a while. Quite a small place to have such a big vehicle! Handy for pushing those red taxis out of the way though ha ha.
Nice to meet you Chris,you still remember the red taxi,I can sure that you worked in hk before haha,so many vehicle in this small place now

John 0kelly

I am in ireland
Oct 11, 2018
Dublin
Hi am just back home three days from Hong Kong
Almost got delayed with a slight hitch when the roads were blocked at the shopping centre in Lantau !
Is it possible to source parts for the BJ 40 series in Hong Kong ?

Nicholas Yau

Supporter
I am in hong_kong
Mar 4, 2018
Hi am just back home three days from Hong Kong
Almost got delayed with a slight hitch when the roads were blocked at the shopping centre in Lantau !
Is it possible to source parts for the BJ 40 series in Hong Kong ?
Hi,I’m glad to see you home safe and sound,how do you feel about hongkong,is it good place for travel?
Yes,I can order all toyota genuine parts from japan unless discontinued parts.here is my IG:nyxlc

Reactions: John 0kelly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks