Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi,new member from hongkong who can order genuine parts

Nicholas Yau

Country Flag
hong_kong
Nice to meet you my friend,I’m Landcruiser 80 fans from HK , I would like to share car parts here. Plz feel free to send me a DM if u would like to order some Toyota Genuine Parts for your land cruiser or prado.IG:nyxlc

Last edited:
Welcome along Nicholas. That's a very generous offer.
I worked in Hong Kong for a while. Quite a small place to have such a big vehicle! Handy for pushing those red taxis out of the way though ha ha.

Welcome to the forum from another ex HK resident. I was a forces brat and lived there from 1977 to 79.

Welcome along Nicholas. That's a very generous offer.
I worked in Hong Kong for a while. Quite a small place to have such a big vehicle! Handy for pushing those red taxis out of the way though ha ha.
Nice to meet you Chris,you still remember the red taxi,I can sure that you worked in hk before haha,so many vehicle in this small place now

Hi am just back home three days from Hong Kong
Almost got delayed with a slight hitch when the roads were blocked at the shopping centre in Lantau !
Is it possible to source parts for the BJ 40 series in Hong Kong ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi am just back home three days from Hong Kong
Almost got delayed with a slight hitch when the roads were blocked at the shopping centre in Lantau !
Is it possible to source parts for the BJ 40 series in Hong Kong ?
Hi,I’m glad to see you home safe and sound,how do you feel about hongkong,is it good place for travel?
Yes,I can order all toyota genuine parts from japan unless discontinued parts.here is my IG:nyxlc

Back