Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi, new member with a HJ60

Nick Sabrazat

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi All,

I thought I'd follow process in the reverse order i.e. 1. reply a thread, 2. create a build thread and 3. eventually introduce myself:

Name: Nick Sabrazat
Cruiser: HJ60, 1990, GX, manual 287,000 miles and climbing
Plans: Rolling restoration with hopefully a few improvements along the way.
4x4 Experience: Absolutely zero, but I do live in a rural area which makes driving in the winter a bit of a challenge.

Here is a link of the aforementioned build/garage thread.

Cheers,

Nick.

Last edited:
Hi Nick and welcome, you do have a PM with Woody's phone no.
Just one thing, yours is a 60, not a 61 before all the 60 series lads get excited.

I see you have a RR Vogue, I tried a Vogue SE last weekend and was quite impressed.

Hi Nick and welcome, you do have a PM with Woody's phone no.
Just one thing, yours is a 60, not a 61 before all the 60 series lads get excited.

I see you have a RR Vogue, I tried a Vogue SE last weekend and was quite impressed.

Upsy, sorry I thought the quad lights version were HJ61s, but I just realise it is actually the 12H-T powered version. Put this down to newbie syndrome!

The FFRR is a great car, and does all the work for you when you are on slippery ground. A great car for long distance travel but can suffer reliability issues. If you're on the market for one, make sure it has been very well looked previousl and with full service history. EGR valves (on TDV8s) and torque converter can fail between 80k and 100k miles so factor this if they have not yet been replaced.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back