Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

High(ish) mileage 120

stuart j

Hello, looking at buying 2008 Invincible D4-D with 100K miles on clock – good car and history but Iwill put on another 30K miles per annum.

Any views on high mileage 120’s of this vintage, please?Things to watch out for? It’s after the range with injector issues……….

Many thanks for any advice.

100k on the clock, not quite run in yet!

There was a guy on here with a 120 with over 250k on the clock and still sweet. I think it was Graham.
I'm on my second Hi-lux with d4d engine had well over 200k on both with no issues at all.

Thanks for that, Mr Grass - whole car seems huge amount more civilised than my old 90 series cars.............other option is LC3 150 but it's a big jump in cost, an extra £5K or so, and I'm not sure it's worth the extra..........

100k miles, your joking, high miles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, really, almost run in,,,,
I thought you were going talking 250k, or more.

Gra

ps, eventually sold it with 262k on the clock, as sweet as a nut.

Last edited:
Mine's at 118k, I've had it since 70k, and it still drives the same. I hope to stll be driving mine at 200k in ten years time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have now bought 2009 Invincible, 85K miles, proper Toyotawarranty, collect in a week – thanks for your guidance, am like kid in toy shop…………..

I've just seen a VZJ95 for sale over here in Aus with 500,00km (ex security work) and it's blowing a bit of smoke... I'd not worry about 100,000 miles...

OK collected the vehicle today (2009 Invincible), all seems fine, great to drive – but am struggling to get Bluetooth working – can’t seem to find anything in handbook to say how to hook iPhone up to car, is this possible please?

generaly you should pair your phone as soon as you turn your ignition on. put your phone into visible, then while yours phone searches for other devices, then put ignition on, and head. unit into search.

Thanks, Graham, have now got the iPhone and car sync’d, but it’s not a great system TBH – OK to receive calls but making outgoing requires use of the handset, so I will look at the cost of a Parrot as I do lots of miles and need the phone as a business tool…………..but love the LC.

Two days after I bought it I drove to Spa in Belgium with 2 ton of race car, trailer, spares etc and 3 guys – it was faultless, very comfortable and totally reassuring, am dead chuffed!

Last edited:
Back